Sunday, February 20, 2011

It's Been an ENTIRE Year!!


Yesterday was Peter and I's One Year Anniversary!! I have no idea how time has flown by this quickly. It feels like I was planning our wedding just a few weeks ago. This has definitely been the best year of my life! I don't know what I possibly did to deserve such an amazing husband. We have so much fun together and I wouldn't trade one second of this year for anything. Peter treats me like a Princess and I love him with all my heart!! I don't know what I would do without him, and I am so happy that I will never have to figure that out. I am so excited for the many, many wonderful years to come!


2 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's been a YEAR! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just wondering about the two of you yesterday. I thought the one year anniversary was coming up. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete