Saturday, July 3, 2010

Hair Conclusion!

Thanks to everyone who gave me advice and encouragement, I decided to make another appointment with Vince to have him cut my hair the way I wanted it cut in the first place. I was really nervous at first to call back into the Salon. For one, I was worried they might charge me again and for two I was worried Vince would be angry that I didn't like the hair cut he gave me. Turns out I am very silly and neither of those things happened. The Salon and Vince were both happy to fix my hair for free. I showed him a picture (a different one from before) of exactly what I wanted, he looked at it once and then began cutting. I didn't see much of a difference at first and it didn't seem like he was going to cut it any shorter either. I was pretty nervous...this whole hair cut thing really turned into a situation that I was not anticipating. However, I decided to take a deep breath and just let him do what he was going to do. Finally, I began to see the change and I started liking it more and more as he chopped more and more hair off my head. The finished product really did look a lot like the picture and I walked out of there feeling very satisfied and happy. =D This spontaneous thing might actually work well for me after all.


It's not a huge difference, but it's enough. I really like it!

What do you think? Did I make the right decision...or are you ready to take back the advice you gave before? =D

4 comments:

  1. Well look at you, all short haired and spunky! ha ha. It looks great! Good choice.
    Hey, I think Dad and I might stop and see you and Pete on our way back to TN in August. Just lettin ya know. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's darling! Good move!

    ReplyDelete